MV Miley Cyrus - Midnight Sky (Official Video) (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
How come Miley is doing Gaga better than Gaga herself?? Like, the song is really good and the girl looks bomb.
:sj_weary:



I actually really liked Chromatica!


This song is such a BOP! I really love the synths and just everything about it to be honest, it's so good! She says this is one of the more poppy-er songs on the new album though so I don't know what they rest of her new stuff is gonna sound like. Given the influences she's listing in interviews though I think I'm gonna like it!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Ashla_K

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Just listening to it now.
It's really good and she does look stunning.

Awesome, simply awesome.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Miley will forever be one of my faves. she literally is my childhood and damn is she still as amazing as back then
 
  • Love
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Same. Miley is an icon of our generation and I’m really excited for this new album!
exactly. she is and always will be an icon. and yeah I am so excited too. her material has always been top notch. from her first album not has Hannah Montana to now it’s filled with bops.

(lowkey on a Disney binge lmao and maybe I should rewatch some Hannah Montana some time)
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
exactly. she is and always will be an icon. and yeah I am so excited too. her material has always been top notch. from her first album not has Hannah Montana to now it’s filled with bops.

(lowkey on a Disney binge lmao and maybe I should rewatch some Hannah Montana some time)
I only like re-listening to the music from Hannah Montana, I feel like the show doesn't hold up as well.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I only like re-listening to the music from Hannah Montana, I feel like the show doesn't hold up as well.
..... the show is still so gooooood
 
  • Wow
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread