Audio Mili - sustain++ (full song) (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Full version of Mili's sustain++ whose short ver was used as ending theme of Ghost in the shell: SAC_2045.




I have no idea if there is interest towards Mili in the forum, but well if you gave it a go what did you think of it?

And the Zabrak team will get tagged in whether they like it or not :mgblush:


@Lady_Camellia have you heard of Mili before? :dubuthink:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I always love these Ghost in the Shell themes, they fit the aesthetic/vibe I'm looking for so well :sj_weary:
Although I've never heard of Milli, but this is good :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I always love these Ghost in the Shell themes, they fit the aesthetic/vibe I'm looking for so well :sj_weary:
Although I've never heard of Milli, but this is good :sanapray:
They really do, even if they are all pretty different from each other :D

Glad you like Mili, she's probably my second fav artist in Japan right now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Although this will forever be my favorite GITS theme:

Inner Universe will forever be one of my favorite openings. It's such unique too, both song and animation. And Origa is goddess, bless her soul.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Inner Universe will forever be one of my favorite openings. It's such unique too, both song and animation. And Origa is goddess, bless her soul.
yass the sound is such a perfect mix of so many elements but complement the tone of the show so well :sj_weary:
Even the lyrics are in Russian, English and Latin, what a combo lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
yass the sound is such a perfect mix of so many elements but complement the tone of the show so well :sj_weary:
Even the lyrics are in Russian, English and Latin, what a combo lol.
It was difficult to find translation for that song, but was worth it. I love the lyrics too :d
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread