- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Milk, dark or white chocolate? What kind of chocolate do you like more? 
Same about white chocoI prefer milk chocolate. I don't like it when the chocolate is too bitter. And I don't consider white chocolate to be real chocolate![]()
I've tried to force myself to like dark chocolate since it has some benefits but I hate the tasteDark
Especially if its the sea salt kind, I love that stuff.
I can totally get why lol I've just never had much of a sweet tooth so I prefer when its bitter, it's gotta be a good brand thoI've tried to force myself to like dark chocolate since it has some benefits but I hate the taste