Intro mimi's introduction!!!!! (4 Viewers)

Joined
23 December 2025
Messages
30
Reactions Received
35
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,668
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Hello! I’m Izzy. Welcome to KPS!
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,297
Reactions Received
99,166
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
353,912
Ship
Wreck
hey Mimi!! Welcome to KPS!! :dubuwave: I hope you will have a great time here! :pepeheart:

Moguri is also a big girl group fan!! Hope to see you around! I'm mostly found in Twice / IVE and Fifty Fifty threads, but also others!

Also CSR :sadcat: have not heard from them in quiet some time
 
  • Love
Reactions: Miu

Miu

Joined
11 November 2023
Messages
10
Reactions Received
16
Location
Cookie Haus
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
64
Fandom
All Girl Groups
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Hi!!! I love your profile picture! :bonacake:

Ill be around those forums too! I love those groups.

Yes, I miss CSR a lot but I'm hopeful of a comeback soon ( or even a unit debut) because 2 of the members (Yuna and yeham)made a YouTube channel called Red Soda Circle! They even have a seasons greetings, which CSR has never had

Anyway, thank you for the reply! :pandaamazed:

hey Mimi!! Welcome to KPS!! :dubuwave: I hope you will have a great time here! :pepeheart:

Moguri is also a big girl group fan!! Hope to see you around! I'm mostly found in Twice / IVE and Fifty Fifty threads, but also others!

Also CSR :sadcat: have not heard from them in quiet some time
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,297
Reactions Received
99,166
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
353,912
Ship
Wreck
Hi!!! I love your profile picture! :bonacake:

Ill be around those forums too! I love those groups.

Yes, I miss CSR a lot but I'm hopeful of a comeback soon ( or even a unit debut) because 2 of the members (Yuna and yeham)made a YouTube channel called Red Soda Circle! They even have a seasons greetings, which CSR has never had

Anyway, thank you for the reply! :pandaamazed:
thank you!! Yours is very cute too! :llama_squish:

Yay thats awesome!

Oh yeah I heared about their channel! But honestly it's kinda even more sad they could not even get a seasons greeting for the group but for the youtube show? :cold_doge:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Miu
Joined
25 April 2025
Messages
1,101
Reactions Received
727
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,151
Fandom
rayven
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
hi I'm Mimi!!!! my pronouns are she/her and my MBTI is ISFJ
I'm 15 (I lied about my age when I made this account :hayshook:)
I LOVE girl groups and I've been a kpop stan since 2021-ish
my ults are tripleS, billlie, fromis_9, ILLIT, CSR and more!
HI MIMIII WELCOME TO KPS
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri and Miu

Miu

Joined
11 November 2023
Messages
10
Reactions Received
16
Location
Cookie Haus
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
64
Fandom
All Girl Groups
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
thank you!! Yours is very cute too! :llama_squish:

Yay thats awesome!

Oh yeah I heared about their channel! But honestly it's kinda even more sad they could not even get a seasons greeting for the group but for the youtube show? :cold_doge:
Apparently the groups company and the unit company are different.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,202
Reactions Received
46,872
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hey, I'm Chiara. nice to meet ya! I'm more of a bg stan, but I do listen to some gg's, like Twice and Nmixx!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,665
Reactions Received
18,329
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,978
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Welcome!! You'll fit in great here, we're a bit skewed toward girl group stans these days. :lisalaugh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
8 November 2025
Messages
3,617
Reactions Received
4,739
Location
Stay ville
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,970
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
hi I'm Mimi!!!! my pronouns are she/her and my MBTI is ISFJ
I'm 15 (I lied about my age when I made this account :hayshook:)
I LOVE girl groups and I've been a kpop stan since 2021-ish
my ults are tripleS, billlie, fromis_9, ILLIT, CSR and more!
Welcome !! :dubuwave: I LOVE tripleS fromis_9 and ILLIT too!
My biases is Mayu and Kotone in tripleS, in fromis_9 I’d say Jiwon and in illit mine is Iroha! We have the almost the same MBTI mine is ISFJ-T!
 
Last edited:
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Welcome !! :dubuwave: I LOVE tripleS fromis_9 and ILLIT too!
My biases is Mayu and Kotone in tripleS, in fromis_9 I’d say Jiwon and in illit mine is Iroha! We have the almost the same MBTI mine is ISFJ-T!
never knew we had the same illit bias? coool
 
  • Love
Reactions: Snailmin
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
hi I'm Mimi!!!! my pronouns are she/her and my MBTI is ISFJ
I'm 15 (I lied about my age when I made this account :hayshook:)
I LOVE girl groups and I've been a kpop stan since 2021-ish
my ults are tripleS, billlie, fromis_9, ILLIT, CSR and more!
HIIIIIIIIII welcom back to KS!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread