Teaser 민세영 (Min Se Young) - 겟 아웃 (Get Out) (1 Viewer)

Joined
12 June 2019
Messages
193
Reactions Received
460
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14
I don't know why but the background music at around 0:04. I think its either a guitar or some sort of synthetic organ, it's making me think of like a musical-I want to say Phantom of the Opera. And her visuals with the red dress look like that too.

It's got that Romantic Era look to it. Like Edgar Allan Poe, Dracula, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, etc. Like color scheme wise, set design wise, lighting wise. All a very gothic look to it if that makes sense.

Soooo I'm looking forward to that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread