Oh right Mina did THAT
Lovely_Cornchips Slut for Deep Voices . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 17,947 Reactions Received 38,146 Cards View Profile KS Coins 16,470 Fandom inspirit Gender Female Pronouns Goddess Ship @Nightshade Wreck @Panda 7 November 2018 #1 Oh right Mina did THAT Reactions: Administrator2, Sourcekeeper and Wicked
Panda . . . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 8,755 Reactions Received 24,302 Location Somewhere Near Bamboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 12 Fandom Starlight Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @LuhansGreenHair Wreck @Lovely_Cornchips 7 November 2018 #2 I have yet to watch the MV, lmao Reactions: LuhansGreenHair, Lovely_Cornchips, Administrator2 and 2 others
Wicked Loaded Granny Cane Incoming! . . Joined 4 September 2018 Messages 4,702 Reactions Received 16,711 Location Old Folk's Home Cards View Profile KS Coins 5,552 Fandom ARMY/Multi Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Jungkook 7 November 2018 #3 Okay this is actually a jam and I like it. Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips, Administrator2 and Sourcekeeper
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 7 November 2018 #4 I am super impressed with this comeback, even the album is a jam. Reactions: Sourcekeeper and Lovely_Cornchips