Mina’s anxiety: Will she leave Twice? (1 Viewer)

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
JYP has recently announced mina will not take part of “Twicelights” due to extreme anxiety and insecurity on stage. Even though there is no certain diagnoses for Mina ,Once are worried for their penguin .

For those who may not know anxiety is hardly something to control. People with anxiety have trouble breathing and are frighten . It may take a minute or hours before they recover . Caused by stress, if not treated anxiety could cause more serious conditions. Such as depression, insomnia , substance-abuse , or even suicide .

Luckily Jyp has taken upon themself to take care of the artist . Majority of times with treatment a patient can be relieved from anxiety within weeks or months.

However if this continue , Mina might just have to walk away... as once let show support no matter the ending result
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Right now the future isn't of importance to me.

Right now I am thinking about Mina and her current ongoing health & mental issues. I suffered anxiety in the past along with my depression and it was an absolutely horrible time in my life.
So I can imagine how Mina is feeling right now. But I am glad that JYP have realised that her health is paramount and that her health should come before any schedules and profits.
So for now I just hope that she is able to get the help that she needs. Both professionally and from the love and support of her fellow girls and Onces.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I really don't want her to leave, even if she has to take a long hiatus, Twice is nine.

It makes me feel better that JYP said she'd only be sitting out on the tour and not a "indefinite hiatus" (aka leaving)
But at the same time, I wondering if she can overcome it at such a short time.
Companies usually aren't this transparent and it makes me wonder if they're dropping hints for Once that it might be too serious for to recover from.

Idk
I just want the best for her :lazypotato:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I really don’t want to think of the worst case scenario rn
 
Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
JYP's way of taking care of their artists and being very honest to fans rn is really making me feel a little bit less worried about her because I had the feeling they were being honest, that being said I am hoping for her to recover and feel better first I am sure she will keep on TWICE, I am very very sorry to hear that she feels bad on stage right now and I am expecting her to have a nice recover and feel better, heavens knows how anxiety can be terrible no words to describe that, right now let's focus on wishing her the best for her health, everything is going to be fine.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread