Tourney Mind Your Own Business vs Singing Got Better - R3 Ailee Tournament (1 Viewer)

Which song is your favourite?


  • Total voters
    8
  • Poll closed .

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
Last edited:
Joined
9 October 2019
Messages
437
Reactions Received
1,568
Location
Italy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Mind Your Own Business is fun but Singing Got Better takes your feelings to a whole different level, so I'm voting for it.

I don't think I could stand Home vs Singing Got Better, let's skip that. :nekosweat:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Singing got better
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread