TV "Ming Dynasty" (2019) (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Chinese dramas are honestly really good. People are underappreciating them so much and I´m not talking only about the Untamed :).
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric and Drew_B

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Chinese dramas are honestly really good. People are underappreciating them so much and I´m not talking only about the Untamed :).
This is only the second C drama I've watched. The first being the OUTSTANDING "A Love So Beautiful".

I think C dramas are better than K dramas.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I usually avoid C dramas coz they have too many episodes but I recognize the name Tang Wei :susPepe:
Saw her in Lust, Caution with Tony Leung many years ago.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Chinese dramas are honestly really good. People are underappreciating them so much and I´m not talking only about the Untamed :).
let’s be real, idol dramas are kinda overrated: the better dramas tend to be the long political ones imo

speaking of which, I need to get started on the rise of phoenixes
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread