News Minghao to make his solo comeback on May 8 (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
they couldn't have given me more heads up????? Bro I just went through GOT7, and now I have to have a surprise Seventeen comeback right before Day6?? Life is hard....

but I'm still excited!! :queen: :queen: :queen: :queen:
 
Joined
15 April 2020
Messages
956
Reactions Received
2,957
Location
SM's Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53
Gender
Male
is that a single only?
idk yet but I'm excited to to hear what he has to bring :sanapray:

Isn't The8 a member? So is it solo? Cuz if it's group then that's very soon
oh I didn't notice that :naeunshock: yeah that's minghao, I'll edit the title~

I think seventeen did say they would comeback soon though
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Belgizen and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread