MINIVE PLUSH DOLL SALES INFORMATION (1 Viewer)

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,804
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
I had no idea those will be plush dolls :pandaangel:

I wonder how they work and if you can face the facial expressions somehow or will Rei have her eyes always closed?

They are around 20 $ per piece and ~20cm tall if I read the measurements correctly (asuming last one is height)

I really want the Rei one but I saw someone post on twitter that shipping was insane :sadcat:




@Dive
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yerichu and fdonce

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
any time i see 2 of the characters it reminds me of SKZOO are they related /j
 
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce and Moguri

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
I just saw that thread seungfloral posted earlier with the test and thought the same, I have no idea, probably not?? :jisoosmh:
they should!! lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread