Teaser MINNIE - 'Blind Eyes Red' Concept Image (1 Viewer)

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,093
Reactions Received
98,895
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
350,240
Ship
Wreck
The song's not on Spotify either, and it doesn't look like they've made it so you can presave the album either. Cube, what are you doing?
I'm not sure about those pre-releases without puttihng the songs on spotify.. I saw that with a few releases last year and it confuses me every time :lisawhat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: centen

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,564
Reactions Received
18,241
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
133,558
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I'm not sure about those pre-releases without puttihng the songs on spotify.. I saw that with a few releases last year and it confuses me every time :lisawhat:
Right?! I wanna listen to it on the go. At least her album is dropping this month, so there's not too long a delay, but it's so weird to me. The whole point of a prerelease is to generate hype and interest for the main release. Being able to repeat Starry Night made me even more excited for SOS.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,093
Reactions Received
98,895
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
350,240
Ship
Wreck
Right?! I wanna listen to it on the go. At least her album is dropping this month, so there's not too long a delay, but it's so weird to me. The whole point of a prerelease is to generate hype and interest for the main release. Being able to repeat Starry Night made me even more excited for SOS.
yeah I really do not understand it either, if you have yt music you can jsut add the m/v to your playlist :llama_blush:
 
  • Like
Reactions: centen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread