- Joined
- 12 September 2020
- Messages
- 40,135
- Reactions Received
- 46,804
- Location
- irritating the metalheads
- Website
- www.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 184,339
- Fandom
- mainly bg
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
lol yeah, Minnie is the only (G)I-dle card I need to complete the set! Anybody willing to trade her? Here's what I have to offer:
Korean:
Apink Bomi
Big Bang Taeyang
Exo Tao
Infinite Woohyun
IU 2
Kara Seongyeon / Seungyeon (I keep messing up her name lol)
Lee Hi 2
Vixx Hyuk
International:
Neo Japonism Hinano Takizawa (sorry if I butchered her name, too)
Post Malone 5
Korean:
Apink Bomi
Big Bang Taeyang
Exo Tao
Infinite Woohyun
IU 2
Kara Seongyeon / Seungyeon (I keep messing up her name lol)
Lee Hi 2
Vixx Hyuk
International:
Neo Japonism Hinano Takizawa (sorry if I butchered her name, too)
Post Malone 5