I've been waiting for this for so long and oh my god I love it so much :llama_laugh:
Neckologist Joined 30 September 2018 Messages 1,627 Reactions Received 5,151 Location Neck Kingdom Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Discipline 26 November 2018 #1 I've been waiting for this for so long and oh my god I love it so much Reactions: lexus, ZYC, dooh and 1 other person
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 26 November 2018 #2 I also have been waiting for years. not disappointed 😍 Reactions: lexus, dooh and Neckologist
dooh Jensetter <3 Jennie . Joined 14 November 2018 Messages 2,778 Reactions Received 11,243 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 26 November 2018 #3 its really good, wow ! well done Mino and as always great M/V by YGE Reactions: lexus, Neckologist and yeji
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 27 November 2018 #4 I just watched the MV. It's amazing. ^^ Reactions: Neckologist and yeji