@Blackjack
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,056 Reactions Received 59,234 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 487,867 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo Yesterday at 8:29 PM #1 @Blackjack Reactions: centen and Selfmate
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,365 Reactions Received 55,098 Cards View Profile KS Coins 284,135 Today at 9:23 AM #2 I gave it a listen and I like it
centen . . . Joined 5 January 2023 Messages 17,505 Reactions Received 18,197 Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,096 Fandom Neverland Gender Female Pronouns she/her Today at 10:28 AM #3 Her voice is so lovely here. I think this might be her best solo effort period.
centen . . . Joined 5 January 2023 Messages 17,505 Reactions Received 18,197 Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,096 Fandom Neverland Gender Female Pronouns she/her Today at 10:31 AM #4 She also did an English version and has a B side: