COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Minzy gets positive comments, even if it's Nate (Netizenbuzz) (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Source: Minzy dolls up for her solo

1. [+568, -25] Imagine how much Gong Minzy wanted to doll up when she was in 2NE1 too

2. [+491, -20] Her dancing needs no words, her vocal ability is stable, she has a lot of talent and potential, so so what if she gets some work done? It'd be sad if she had no talent but was obsessive over her looks but she's talented already and there's nothing wrong with improving your appearance. She looks a lot more confident in herself and it's great to see.

1. [+568, -25] Imagine how much Gong Minzy wanted to doll up when she was in 2NE1 too

2. [+491, -20] Her dancing needs no words, her vocal ability is stable, she has a lot of talent and potential, so so what if she gets some work done? It'd be sad if she had no talent but was obsessive over her looks but she's talented already and there's nothing wrong with improving your appearance. She looks a lot more confident in herself and it's great to see.

3. [+26, -6] She has talent but I don't know if she has that something as a celebrity that draws people in

4. [+22, -2] She's a great singer but she's such a great dancer too that her dancing overshadowed all of her other talents

5. [+17, -8] Pretty, she looks feminine here

6. [+14, -11] Her dancing and singing are killer, so good ㅠ

7. [+14, -12] Full of charm...♡ Vocal talent to vocal tone, great dancer..wishing you nothing but the best ♡

8. [+13, -1] This unni supports you

9. [+10, -1] I saw that she set up a dance academy and posts videos of herself dancing on YouTube. She's actually so good.

10. [+8, -2] She's someone who succeeded so early on in life. She promoted with 2NE1, then disappeared for a few years before coming back with 'Unni's', then disappeared for a few years, and she's still only 24-25 years old with her comeback now ㅋㅋ she's still so young. For reference, SECRET's Song Jieun came out with 'Pretty Age 25' in 2014 ㅋㅋ can you imagine how young she is now? ㅋㅋ

--

I think she looks amazing. I did love Minzy's tomboy appearance in 2NE1, but she looks good dolled up like this too.

There is the full performance:

What do you think this look and concept on Minzy?

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I think it suits her more than Ni Na No and i'd look forward to her releases with a concept like Lovely

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I forgot about her comeback!
I'm listening to it now it's so good

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I think it suits her more than Ni Na No and i'd look forward to her releases with a concept like Lovely
Tbh, I kinda prefer more RnB sound from her, but I really like the concept

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
aww so happy with this reaction. girl deserves it.

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was surprised that it was Nate, they very rarely give idols praise
same. it really is something great for her. hopefully only good comments will happen for her

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
same. it really is something great for her. hopefully only good comments will happen for her
She has gotten positive reactions for her all solo stuff, i think, but sadly it hasn't translatd to popularity. But i'm hoping best for her this time. And she does look lot happier too, being able to promote again.

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
She has gotten positive reactions for her all solo stuff, i think, but sadly it hasn't translatd to popularity. But i'm hoping best for her this time. And she does look lot happier too, being able to promote again.
yeah I noticed :/ glad she is looking so happy nowadays. Minzy always was one of the sweetest girls ever.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
yeah I noticed :/ glad she is looking so happy nowadays. Minzy always was one of the sweetest girls ever.
And she has still lot of time to make it, it's bit crazy but she's now similar age Park Bom and Dara were when they debuted with 2NE1.

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
And she has still lot of time to make it, it's bit crazy but she's now similar age Park Bom and Dara were when they debuted with 2NE1.
that's true. I am hopeful that some day it will work out for her

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread