News Minzy Shares Hopes For A 2NE1 Reunion, Compares Her Current And Past Concepts, And More (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
On June 8, Minzy appeared as a guest on MBC’s “Jung Sun Hee and Moon Chun Shik‘s Radio Era Now” to discuss her new music as well as her hopes for a 2NE1 reunion!

Minzy recently dropped her new single “Lovely,” her first release in three years. The hosts mentioned the difference between her current concept compared to her image while promoting with 2NE1. Minzy responded, “I think my past image was just me not smiling. Now, many are saying they’re more comfortable around me. More people are saying they feel more comfortable approaching me first. I’m originally a lovely person.”

After leaving her agency earlier this year, Minzy now runs an agency with her father. She shared, “You could call it a small family business. I do have a long-term goal of training juniors in the future though.” Minzy also shared a funny downside to working with her father, sharing, “I want to rest after working really hard, but it’s a little uncomfortable because my dad is so by-the-book.”

She talked about the difference between promoting in a group and promoting by herself, saying, “I have to memorize lyrics that I originally didn’t sing, and it’s a little burdensome to have to prepare the rap, song, and dance, but my fans are so enthusiastic. I have so many passionate fans.”

The 2NE1 members recently celebrated their 11th debut anniversary over a video call, of which Minzy commented, “Due to the coronavirus, we had to have a remote meeting. We congratulated each other over a voice call.” She showed off the group’s close friendship by adding, “When I mentioned I was already 27 years old, Park Bom said it was gross.”

She addressed a possible 2NE1 reunion, saying, “Sometimes when we chat about it at a cafe, we have the desire to. We joke, ‘We have to quickly meet before we get osteoporosis.’ Since our image was strong and powerful, we sang with confidence. I’m also dreaming of our group promotions.”

Minzy also teased fans by announcing, “Although I came out with ‘Lovely’ this time, next time I will return with an exciting dance performance.”

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
2ne1 reunion would be a dream come true
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
We need a 2NE1 reunion :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread