kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,161 Reactions Received 59,276 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 488,855 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 20 December 2022 #1 Reactions: Myth and velvet
velvet donghyeon glazer . Joined 18 December 2022 Messages 7,682 Reactions Received 9,726 Location Hali's Heart <<3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 23,622 Fandom Lol Guess Gender Female Pronouns Vroom/Skrrt Ship @Jungwonie Wreck @SeungminBbgWRizz 20 December 2022 #2 Was so surprised by Douhyun's vocals at the end. Boy can sing!!!! Pretty good song, love the MV!
Myth * ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥ . Joined 19 November 2021 Messages 15,604 Reactions Received 18,866 Location In Intak's arms uwu Website mintakyy.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 27,584 Fandom P1eceVillain+ Gender Non-Binary Pronouns ALL OF THEM 20 December 2022 #3 I was expecting the chorus to be a bit more... punchier? idk it was getting somewhere, but wasn't quite there. The MV is super cute! I love christmas MV's because of the warm and cozy feelings!
I was expecting the chorus to be a bit more... punchier? idk it was getting somewhere, but wasn't quite there. The MV is super cute! I love christmas MV's because of the warm and cozy feelings!