Misconception that Kpop fans have or had about you (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Misconceptions that others fans had about you specifically about Kpop

People used to think that I am a SM stan because apparently stanning RV and EXO is enough to make you one.

I know that a lot of people think that BTS and Jimin are my UB. The situation is complicated. It’s used to be EXO and Kyungsoo for several years. Kyungsoo will remain my UB but I am losing interest with EXO.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I’m being called bg stan only because my ult group is a bg :wimwim: But I actually like the same amout of bg and gg songs
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I’m being called bg stan only because my ult group is a bg :wimwim: But I actually like the same amout of bg and gg songs
It’s used to be the same for me but I actually prefer GGs. I love at least thirty GGs but only care about Winner, EXO and BTS.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
On KS, everyone thought BTS was my UB group but EXO has always been my UB group.

For some reason people also think I'm a Jungkook solo stan but I stan all of BTS. I'm just more loud (I guess) with my love for Jungkook but I stan the whole group.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
People think I like every song but I do have songs I can’t stand in KPOP. I do have strong opinions on certain songs
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
It’s used to be the same for me but I actually prefer GGs. I love at least thirty GGs but only care about Winner, EXO and BTS.
Then it’s something common I guess :wimwim:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
On KS, everyone thought BTS was my UB group but EXO has always been my UB group.

For some reason people also think I'm a Jungkook solo stan but I stan all of BTS. I'm just more loud (I guess) with my love for Jungkook but I stan the whole group.
Imagine how it is for me as a Jungkook stan, even if I said I am OT7 a lot of times:wimwim:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Which songs do you dislike ?
defently Ride on the Wind by Kard; all recent Keith Ape Stuff, like nothing of NCT, didn’t like TXT debut, some new B.A.P disappointed me kinda, same with BTS ( I prefer everything before LY era)
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
defently Ride on the Wind by Kard; all recent Keith Ape Stuff, like nothing of NCT, didn’t like TXT debut, some new B.A.P disappointed me kinda, same with BTS ( I prefer everything before LY era)
I love Kard but not Ride on the wind. I dislike most of NCT songs too. I wasn’t expecting anything about TxT but I love their music for now. LY era is one of my favorite one but not Persona for now.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love Kard but not Ride on the wind. I dislike most of NCT songs too. I wasn’t expecting anything about TxT but I love their music for now. LY era is one of my favorite one but not Persona for now.
I got into BTS during their debut, and what got me into them was this strong hip hop group ( and I am a sucker for those. Like I love Block B alot) so the new direction isn’t what I want from them. I do get that some people may like it😅
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I got into BTS during their debut, and what got me into them was this strong hip hop group ( and I am a sucker for those. Like I love Block B alot) so the new direction isn’t what I want from them. I do get that some people may like it😅
Same. I am a fan since 2013 but I actually like their new direction.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jungkook and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Same. I am a fan since 2013 but I actually like their new direction.
:maheart: and that's good that you are happy.
the boys do deserve everything they achieved. They are wonderful and nice guys. So I will be at least cheering them on from the side lines rn
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I've had a few people think I stan Infinite, I like the group and a lot of their solo stuff (Sungkyu is my favorite vocalist) and at one point I did consider stanning but nope I just consider myself a casual listener that likes to spread their amazing talent to people who lack Infinite in their lives lol.
 

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Back in 2016 when I started listening more kpop than just Girls Generation, some girl in a facebook group attacked me because she thought that I only knew kpop through BTS.

Like girl, I love BTS but it's not even my first group and not the only group I listen to. Calm yourself.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
There is tons lol, but maybe the major one is that I hate blackpink. Some people still think that, even if i'm not active on other forums right now I have had comment made how i'm blackjack who hates blackpink. And i used to get angry pms about it :irenecrazy:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Evergreen and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
There is tons lol, but maybe the major one is that I hate blackpink. Some people still think that, even if i'm not active on other forums right now I have had comment made how i'm blackjack who hates blackpink. And i used to get angry pms about it :irenecrazy:
:jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:
did they never see you posting though.
just seeing what you post in bp threads clears that up
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
:jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:
did they never see you posting though.
just seeing what you post in bp threads clears that up
i have no idea, i mean they were blinks themselves so you would think they have also posted in bp threads i did and seen my posts around :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Evergreen
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
There is tons lol, but maybe the major one is that I hate blackpink. Some people still think that, even if i'm not active on other forums right now I have had comment made how i'm blackjack who hates blackpink. And i used to get angry pms about it :irenecrazy:
Wow. People really take Kpop too far sometimes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread