Comeback MiSO's new song is a bop (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I didn't really put it on my playlist. KKPP was better.
THIS ^
I've only listened to it half (I was sleeping) but it's not as good as KKPP or Pink Lady.
Benjamin Buttons was a huge letdown for me as well.
I just want a Girls Girls comeback eventho Miso aka my bias left
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
lmaooo finished my exams so i have finally some time
dont go to uni adu just dont :pepecry2::pepecry2:
Ooof, hope it worked out well, I finished by 1st bunch of exams as well, gonna have to write the last few in April :pepecry1:
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Hmmmm

It's not bad. It didn't stand out that much to me, but I think it's good and I wouldn't mind listening to it from time to time.

Also not gonna lie, I've never heard of her before lol.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Hmmmm

It's not bad. It didn't stand out that much to me, but I think it's good and I wouldn't mind listening to it from time to time.

Also not gonna lie, I've never heard of her before lol.
Yeah neither have I. Not surprised @Lowkey knows her though. King of unknown artists lol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread