Wow for some reason I can suddenly watch it and O.M.F.G..... They are all fuckinggggggggggggg amazing especially Jennie and Rose....... I can't believe they manage to sing most of the parts live for more than 45 minutes with all the dancing and jumping around.....
The girls all look so happy to be there which is the total opposite of what I pictured cos I thought they are going to look awkward and HOLYYY SHITT the atmosphere is lit AF!!!!! I don't watch Coachella or ever heard of it so is this a norm for every artist in Coachella?? It look more like a BP concert and I am surprise there are blinks in the crowd with BP lightstick like wow!?!?!?!?!?
I fucking dare all the haters who used to call Jennie lazy bitch and say BP can't sing live to come out now to say it again.... Love their Stay, PWF and AIIYF performance the most!! Reminds me of Big Bang concert when they don't give a shit about choreography, just dance around and having fun with the crowds. Well fucking done Black Pink!!!!!!


