- Joined
- 19 August 2022
- Messages
- 8,113
- Reactions Received
- 11,189
- Location
- odd eye circle
- Website
- iluvseori.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,539
- Fandom
- loonarmy seoro
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Wreck
she's not active all the time so it shouldn't be too worrying, but i'm scared it might be her illnessHopefully she come back soon, maybe she took a vacation?![]()
oh no.. which illness?she's not active all the time so it shouldn't be too worrying, but i'm scared it might be her illness![]()
she has lupus (like selena gomez) it makes her sick pretty much all the timeoh no.. which illness?![]()
oh... I'm sorry to hear that. I tried looking it up now, I hope its not affecting vital organs for hershe has lupus (like selena gomez) it makes her sick pretty much all the time
as i far as i know she doesn't need surgery or anything like that! i just hope it stays that way for a long timeoh... I'm sorry to hear that. I tried looking it up now, I hope its not affecting vital organs for her![]()
I hope so too!as i far as i know she doesn't need surgery or anything like that! i just hope it stays that way for a long time