Missing social interaction (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Since COVID, and with places being shut down/extra precautions put into place, I've definitely been on the safer side of things when it comes to wearing masks and not eating in places. However, last Friday I really wanted to hang out with a friend of mine so we decided to go out. We intended on going to a bar so that they could drink, but we were denied entry to one bar and then kicked out of another because I wasn't old enough (lol). We settled on going to bdubs. I've never been to anything like this before, when it comes to hanging out with my best friends we usually visit restaurants and go shopping and that's it.

I had so much fun when I went out to them. One of the girls I was with had a cold and now I do too, so that's exciting, but we were there for four hours just talking and singing along to the music. I honestly found myself questioning why I couldn't have this much fun with the two people I call my bestfriends. Furthermore, only one of these people I went out with was my friend. She brought her two best friends and one of their boyfriends (I only knew of one of the best friends, didn't know the other two existed). I also think it helps a lot having more people because I already have social anxiety and I'm bad at interjecting myself in conversations.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I totally am with you on this
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I rewatched an old video a few weeks ago and it was basically at the time when about 5 cases were reported in the US. The fact that the people in the video were talking about normal everyday things they do in life while advising their viewers to be safe made me so sad but also enjoy watching this video that they were completely unaware of how big the virus would get and just living you know? I never even went out much before COVID but lately I’ve been definitely realizing how much I’m craving for things to get somewhat normal again without always having to worry.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I rewatched an old video a few weeks ago and it was basically at the time when about 5 cases were reported in the US. The fact that the people in the video were talking about normal everyday things they do in life while advising their viewers to be safe made me so sad but also enjoy watching this video that they were completely unaware of how big the virus would get and just living you know? I never even went out much before COVID but lately I’ve been definitely realizing how much I’m craving for things to get somewhat normal again without always having to worry.
I wonder when things will go back to "normal".
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread