Miyeon should have debuted with Blackpink but in a way I'm glad she didn't (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
If things happen for a reason, I'm very happy she found (G)I-DLE. She certainly shines in Idle and I'm sure she and the members are very happy to be together.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Same and actually I prefer Miyeon in G-idle and Blackpink as they are.
If things happen for a reason, I'm very happy she found (G)I-DLE. She certainly shines in Idle and I'm sure she and the members are very happy to be together.
Yes, I agree, she suits (G)I-dle so well.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
she fits perfectly with idle. and honestly glad she got out of YG. it was for sure a blessing for her.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,594
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,402
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i can't imagine blackpink other way than they are right now and miyeon suits (g)i-dle's concepts really well so i'm also glad things happened the way they did
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Miyeon would be the good second vocal they so desperately need :sakUwu: But no, IDLE deserve her talents more and her voice would be wasted on all (nothing) Blackpink has to offer. Or more so YG that BP.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I can't imagine Blackpink any differently. She suits Idle well
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Miyeon would be the good second vocal they so desperately need :sakUwu: But no, IDLE deserve her talents more and her voice would be wasted on all (nothing) Blackpink has to offer.
A bit of a reach and a great underestimation of Blackpink's talent
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread