Appreciation MIYU is just so adorable (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
she really looks so adorable
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I like her eyes a lot and she has that cute charm to her as well.
Reminds me of an innocence.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
not a fan of neo japanism but danggg , they're talented af
NEO JAPONISM is @Lady_Camellia 's favourite group. They currently rank second in my list; but they have so many great songs. The Force is actually my favourite NEO JAPONISM song(EDIT: that's if we don't count genwaku no catharsis which is sadly not on spotify.).
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
NEO JAPONISM is @Lady_Camellia 's favourite group. They currently rank second in my list; but they have so many great songs. The Force is actually my favourite NEO JAPONISM song(EDIT: that's if we don't count genwaku no catharsis which is sadly not on spotify.).
GENWAKU IS THAT BOP :bigcatlove: :bigcatlove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Michael
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I thought I had followed you on soundcloud. I hadn't. I just followed you. Lots of good music there.
thanks!!! I just like sharing songs that you can't find easily on youtube / Apple Music / Spotify
 
  • Love
Reactions: Michael

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread