eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,603 Reactions Received 43,662 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,477 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 10 February 2020 #1 Reactions: Wingfrost and Willow
Jimimis Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 16,036 Reactions Received 44,289 Location the female gaze Cards View Profile KS Coins 124 Fandom luoshifemy Gender Female Pronouns luo/yunxi Ship @kuro 11 February 2020 #2 But they were pretty Reactions: Wingfrost
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 11 February 2020 #3 I'm not really surprised. I heard that they were going to be independent though so there's still some hope to see them in the future.
I'm not really surprised. I heard that they were going to be independent though so there's still some hope to see them in the future.