MMOs that only you play (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I dislike mmos most of the time and playing alone is even more boring when it's multiplayer
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Administrator2

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I used to play Grand Fantasia, Dragonica and Tera mostly by myself but all 3 of them got destroyed by a bigger update for the story and gameplay which is why I don't play them anymore and besides the community is just the worst for all 3
 
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I used to play Grand Fantasia, Dragonica and Tera mostly by myself but all 3 of them got destroyed by a bigger update for the story and gameplay which is why I don't play them anymore and besides the community is just the worst for all 3
Tera had a huge player base though. I personally knew a lot of people who play it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Tera had a huge player base though. I personally knew a lot of people who play it.
I mean I had my guild I played with from time to time but I did mostly everything solo, it had a huge fanbase, still kinda has but it has decreased a lot since like 2-3 years ago?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Administrator2

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I am out-dating myself right now, but when I had a computer I loved to play The Secret World. It was so clunky on my computer and I cannot even tell you if they still update it. It was one of my favorite games to play now and forever. Whenever I get a new computer that is what I want to download first :)
Now I am a PS4 player, I like Free Roam games :)
 

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
and I keep coming back to it, it's annoying.
I feel ya mate, aparrently I'm doing the same with Metin2, a p2w MMO released back in 2004, can't recommend it but for some nostalgic reason I keep coming back.
Compared to that game BDO is not p2w at all (imo the best MMO atm, but I don't know a single person playing BDO).
I'm into Maplestory 2 atm, probably a game for casuals who play less than 30min a day, and it seems to fit me perfectly
 
  • Like
Reactions: Administrator2
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I feel ya mate, aparrently I'm doing the same with Metin2, a p2w MMO released back in 2004, can't recommend it but for some nostalgic reason I keep coming back.
Compared to that game BDO is not p2w at all (imo the best MMO atm, but I don't know a single person playing BDO).
I'm into Maplestory 2 atm, probably a game for casuals who play less than 30min a day, and it seems to fit me perfectly
I was thinking of Maplestory 2 but the graphics are too childish.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sana

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I was thinking of Maplestory 2 but the graphics are too childish.
I totally agree, but compared to the other genres like battle royale or mobas there are only a few MMOs with a consistent/raising playerbase. I still have high hopes that there might be a new hyped MMO in the future
 
  • Like
Reactions: Administrator2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread