News Mnet 'Road to Kingdom' reported lineup (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Ozymandias @blueberries doubt any YG group will be on it. YG still has beef or something with MNET so the possibility ain't high.

I will watch cause Daehwi is in it aka. the best from the Wanna One Season of Produce
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
You'd need a subunit without Taeyeon :haylul:
Idk if there's any group that'd get me to watch Kingdom lol. Even with iKON, I'd only watch the performances :susPepe:

Unless the lineup was like BigBang, Super Junior, iKON together :yolk:
Aww, I knew u were more of gg stand but I didn't know it was that bad :pepeslippy:

Big Bang and Super Junior though.. why not throw there 2PM as well i think they are out of army already :lisalaugh: Battle of legends :jenniesmug:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Aww, I knew u were more of gg stand but I didn't know it was that bad :pepeslippy:

Big Bang and Super Junior though.. why not throw there 2PM as well i think they are out of army already :lisalaugh: Battle of legends :jenniesmug:
Was never big on 2PM :rosesmug:
And tbh while they were pretty big Idk if they're on BB/Suju level tho :taesip:

@Ozymandias @blueberries doubt any YG group will be on it. YG still has beef or something with MNET so the possibility ain't high.

I will watch cause Daehwi is in it aka. the best from the Wanna One Season of Produce
Yeah I know, more wishful thinking :haylul:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
@Ozymandias @blueberries doubt any YG group will be on it. YG still has beef or something with MNET so the possibility ain't high.

I will watch cause Daehwi is in it aka. the best from the Wanna One Season of Produce
I know, and YG isn't big of sending their acts to varieties anyways. It happens, but pretty rarely. One can always wish though ^^;

Tbh, I'd be watching it anyways even if there wasn't any groups I know. I love competition shows like this, they are my quilty pleasure :nekoshy: Though I rly hope Road of Kingdom will have subs quite soon after the eps air, I don't remember how it was with Queendom did they have official subs or was it fansubbed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I know, and YG isn't big of sending their acts to varieties anyways. It happens, but pretty rarely. One can always wish though ^^;

Tbh, I'd be watching it anyways even if there wasn't any groups I know. I love competition shows like this, they are my quilty pleasure :nekoshy: Though I rly hope Road of Kingdom will have subs quite soon after the eps air, I don't remember how it was with Queendom did they have official subs or was it fansubbed.
Fansubbed but pretty quick, like the next day.

Edit: actually no, Queendom eps were streaming on this service called Viu, so we had subs from them. Still, pretty fast.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Was never big on 2PM :rosesmug:
And tbh while they were pretty big Idk if they're on BB/Suju level tho :taesip:
I am though, second group I got into :nekolove:

Big Bang, 2PM and Suju would be heaven. :sakUwu:

They were kinda as big, but rly short time compared to BB and Suju. Similarly as with WG, shipping them to Japan kinda destroyed their chances to stay big in Korea. JYP did do some really poor decisions with their earlier groups..

Tbh, they might fit to Kingdom's criteria. They are senior group that used to be pretty big, still has moderate success mostly thanks to fandom but would need some warming up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fansubbed but pretty quick, like the next day.

Edit: actually no, Queendom eps were streaming on this service called Viu, so we had subs from them. Still, pretty fast.
Yea i think Produce got english subs fast too cause some streaming or tv service had it english subbed for their country ^^; Fansubs are more unreliable, especially if there isnt artist with big fandom in the show. Especially Show me the money has struggled with english subs.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I know, and YG isn't big of sending their acts to varieties anyways. It happens, but pretty rarely. One can always wish though ^^;

Tbh, I'd be watching it anyways even if there wasn't any groups I know. I love competition shows like this, they are my quilty pleasure :nekoshy: Though I rly hope Road of Kingdom will have subs quite soon after the eps air, I don't remember how it was with Queendom did they have official subs or was it fansubbed.
same. I will be watching regardless. I am a sucka for those shows. that's why I watched all of Drag Race ( 11 Seasons and 4 All Star Seasons) so fast. I can't get enough of reality/competition shows.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
same. I will be watching regardless. I am a sucka for those shows. that's why I watched all of Drag Race ( 11 Seasons and 4 All Star Seasons) so fast. I can't get enough of reality/competition shows.
You should also watch NIZI Project then ^-^
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You should also watch NIZI Project then ^-^
since I am at my paretns I barely watch stuff on my own. I may once I am at my place
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I am though, second group I got into :nekolove:

Big Bang, 2PM and Suju would be heaven. :sakUwu:

They were kinda as big, but rly short time compared to BB and Suju. Similarly as with WG, shipping them to Japan kinda destroyed their chances to stay big in Korea. JYP did do some really poor decisions with their earlier groups..

Tbh, they might fit to Kingdom's criteria. They are senior group that used to be pretty big, still has moderate success mostly thanks to fandom but would need some warming up.
Yeah but WG had 2 legit HUGE hits in Tell Me and Nobody and were the undisputed #1 before they were shipped off to US and SNSD dropped Gee lol. But yeah 2PM were big in their own right but I'd put a group like Shinee above them. And musically, I preferred Beast and Infinite :yolk:
2PM still sell pretty well in Japan I think, not TVXQ level but pretty popular.
I could see a group like them be in Kingdom tbh, Idk if all their schedules will align tho. Is Taecyeon still a part of the group?
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yeah but WG had 2 legit HUGE hits in Tell Me and Nobody and were the undisputed #1 before they were shipped off to US and SNSD dropped Gee lol. But yeah 2PM were big in their own right but I'd put a group like Shinee above them. And musically, I preferred Beast and Infinite :yolk:
2PM still sell pretty well in Japan I think, not TVXQ level but pretty popular.
I could see a group like them be in Kingdom tbh, Idk if all their schedules will align tho. Is Taecyeon still a part of the group?
I guess 2PM's hits weren't as undisputed, but they were pretty big, 10 out of 10, Again & Again, Heartbeat. Won some daesangs. But their peak was just rly early like 08-10 so lot of i-fans don't rly know them. After that they just haven't done lot in Korea.

He's still int he group though not in the JYP.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I guess 2PM's hits weren't as undisputed, but they were pretty big, 10 out of 10, Again & Again, Heartbeat. Won some daesangs. But their peak was just rly early like 08-10 so lot of i-fans don't rly know them. After that they just haven't done lot in Korea.

He's still int he group though not in the JYP.
Taec in Dream High did help them too.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
:pandaamazed:

This is exciting!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread