Mnet's continous mistreatment of Wooseok (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
132
Reactions Received
366
Location
A parallel universe
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
holy hit guys I'm lovin' the honesty.. I'm as disappointed as u that wooseok isn't the center but yohan isn't that bad either. and also being the center would've been so stressing and pressuring for WS and he's had enough since somi's controversy so I'm kinda content for him placing second.. and tbh it was soooooo obvious mnet's bias for yohan ngl I hated it but what can we do?
i just dont wanna mnet to treat any of X1 members badly
as for minhee SIS HOW DARE YA (whoever insulted him) I would've been enraged if Jungmo made it or mingyu for at least minhee has a tolerable voice and 'talent' sorry not sorry
DONGPYO IS NOT BUSTED!!!! IM OFFENDED!!!! but you still have a right to have an opinion ofc:maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread