🕹Mobile gamers🎮 What have you been playing when you aren't on pc, or console? (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
it's adorable :sadcat: it makes me kinda want to get the switch game but not yet lol

ooo fair point. i kinda only start playing again when they have an update, but i get bored after a few days lol
I like to watch compilations but the little cartoon scorpions and spiders that chase you at night scare me out of it lol
 
Joined
23 May 2020
Messages
36
Reactions Received
55
Website
www.onastar.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
CHOICE
Gender
Female
On my iPhone I play SEQ, Glow Puzzle, Puzzledom, Stardew Valley, Hocus, Flow Free (all versions), Sugar Sugar, and various jigsaw puzzle apps. I have a lot of other stuff on my phone, but these are the ones I play the most.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread