- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 16,140
- Reactions Received
- 24,280
- Website
- kyeomblr.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 200
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she / her
- Ship
he wouldve left them all jobless and in the gutter 
i dont think ks would be ready for thatthe first pic should be a badge![]()
make a thread then we're all waitingI'm pretty sure Minghao/My froggy would do better![]()
![]()
Fine then I will in like about two or three hours cause (or four hours) cause I have school going on rn soooo just u waitmake a thread then we're all waiting![]()
you're prioritizing school over eissa smh fine i'll be waiting right hereFine then I will in like about two or three hours cause (or four hours) cause I have school going on rn soooo just u wait![]()
![]()
![]()