COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Closed Moderator Recruitment (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
:pandatea:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I want to apply, support and help this forum more but i don't think I'll be chosen because im not close with anyone on here and i was inactive for a while :ilovebread: :jenniecry: :taeminstare:
Being close to people isn’t necessary, as long as you fulfill the requirements and plan to be active then you can apply :sanapray:

euphoria

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I want to apply, support and help this forum more but i don't think I'll be chosen because im not close with anyone on here and i was inactive for a while :ilovebread: :jenniecry: :taeminstare:
I say give it a try. When I first applied I wasn’t close to anyone, but you wouldn’t be able to tell now. It’s always worth a shot, and it’s the content within the application that is most important

euphoria

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
good luck to everyone who applies! and just maybe i will too thinking about it :jisoosmh: :soob:
Thank you for the positive encouragement for any applicants, also it really doesn’t hurt to try 💜

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread