- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,395
- Reactions Received
- 151,406
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
What's new?Love how my slow ass can't keep up with the questions![]()
ngl same here the drama between the characters is too entertaining sometimes. BUT if i ever decide to watch it again i'll only do it illegally because i can't stand ellen pompeo and i don't want her annoying a** to get any coins off my viewingI have an on-off relationship with the show, i will like not watch it for months and then binge 3 seasons in two days lmao
Screw you and everything about youWhat's new?
its a google form where anyone can ask questions anonymously and the owners of the form answer it and its mostly meme questionswait…what is an “anon”? I’ve never known the term![]()
Basically people can anonymously send in questions they may be interested in through the form in the opwait…what is an “anon”? I’ve never known the term![]()
You can ask us questions and we don't know which questions are yourswait…what is an “anon”? I’ve never known the term![]()
HONESTLY SAME THO, I mainly watched for Alex and Avery tbhhhngl same here the drama between the characters is too entertaining sometimes. BUT if i ever decide to watch it again i'll only do it illegally because i can't stand ellen pompeo and i don't want her annoying a** to get any coins off my viewing![]()
yes, please screw meScrew you and everything about you![]()
stop exposing my inner hoe, thank you
I simped for Alex nglHONESTLY SAME THO, I mainly watched for Alex and Avery tbhhh