~ Moderator Team Anon ~ (2 Viewers)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
What's your fav hair color on Ten?
I adored his long black hair, I think that's been my favorite cut/color he's had. :sakUwu:
Though short and black is gorgeous too.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki and lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Sometimes I feel that YG turned BP into Jennie and friends :/

Well it’s not really her fault for that. YG has always had his favorites, preferring one member of a group over the others
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: daesuki and Ahsoka

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Sometimes I feel that YG turned BP into Jennie and friends :/

Well it’s not really her fault for that. YG has always had his favorites, preferring one member of a group over the others
yep yep, it was always CL and the girls as well, YG is definitely the one at fault here
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Rate Panda 1-10 in terms of kindness

I’ll give Panders a 10 but only for today since she gave me a Taeyeon card I wanted :sanapray:
Me is very surprised
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Which Rose outfit has been your favorite?

I already posted her Coachella outfit, but I really like this one too :sanapray:

 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki and Ahsoka

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
mesa in da dungeon far too long. mesa bor'd

JAR JAR HIIII, COME BACK TO THE FORUMMM
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki and Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread