~ Moderator Team Anon ~ (3 Viewers)

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,516
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
If you can share it, what was your biggest mistake you did as a mod on the job?

I think I was like a week in and I gave everyone in a thread a verbal but one person's comments weren't breaking any rules I realized when I reread the thread. Don't worry it was reversed!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,516
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
If you can share it, what was your biggest mistake you did as a mod on the job?
I guess it would be not giving people in some cases verbals because I was unsure, this was when I first started as a mod. With experience I've gotten better at judging what is verbal worthy and what isn't.
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
If you can share it, what was your biggest mistake you did as a mod on the job?
decided to deal with someone whom I hate dealing with cause the job called for it and it tremendously backfiring, I shoulda just given it to another mod tbh
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,516
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
If you can share it, what was your biggest mistake you did as a mod on the job?
decided to deal with someone whom I hate dealing with cause the job called for it and it tremendously backfiring, I shoulda just given it to another mod tbh
I remember this, if you ever need help or a second opinion (as I already have been) I'm here.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka and Panda

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Is there a suggestion thread on the forum? I wanted to suggest color badges/medals (like a blue badge, a pink badge etc)

there actually is but not exactly a suggestion form...
in terms of what you are asking, you can actually ask for this in this thread:
Rules, FAQ, & Ask the Awards Team - Kpopsource - International kpop forum community.

Orrrr, you can provide this in the feedback survey we established a while ago too!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka and athenaaa

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,516
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Is there a suggestion thread on the forum? I wanted to suggest color badges/medals (like a blue badge, a pink badge etc)

You could bring this up to the awards team for sure! I'm not sure if they have a suggestion thread. You could also suggest this in the feedback form for awards.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Is there a suggestion thread on the forum? I wanted to suggest color badges/medals (like a blue badge, a pink badge etc)
You can also open a thread in the feedback section for things like this, but I know that awards don't like the idea of colored badges because they consider the normal badges to be colorful enough.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Users you think would make great mods?
I'm not sure, without seeing people actually in action resolving things you never really know how good of a mod they'll be. That's why we include a scenario for the mod applications, to see how the users would work in action.
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,516
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Users you think would make great mods?
I'm not sure, without seeing people actually in action resolving things you never really know how good of a mod they'll be. That's why we include a scenario for the mod applications, to see how the users would work in action.
That scenario totally threw me off guard lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread