I mean, if that means it's gonna take me sooner, then by all means that's fair lmao
QueenB Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 5,686 Reactions Received 16,237 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 17 November 2020 #21 notthatmarko said: I mean, if that means it's gonna take me sooner, then by all means Click to expand... that's fair lmao
notthatmarko said: I mean, if that means it's gonna take me sooner, then by all means Click to expand... that's fair lmao
SHlNEE Joined 6 October 2020 Messages 4,797 Reactions Received 8,789 Location at yo dining table eatin yo pizza Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom STARWOL Gender Female 18 November 2020 #22 Hajima said: It will still kill many people from side effects you taking more risk injecting this vaccine in your body than catching the corona. Click to expand... i do wonder about these odds too Reactions: Ahsoka
Hajima said: It will still kill many people from side effects you taking more risk injecting this vaccine in your body than catching the corona. Click to expand... i do wonder about these odds too