Appreciation Moguris fanart corner #1: Eleven thumbnail as MINIVEs (1 Viewer)

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,803
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
In this new series I want to share cool fanart I find online:pandaamazed:

This talented artist:

tired to re-create the ELEVEN M/V thumbnail as a MINIVE version. I think they did a fantastic job and it looks awesome! :pandalove:



For comparison:


@Dive @Tiaramitsu
 

kimsguardian

🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°.
.
.
Joined
26 March 2022
Messages
106,064
Reactions Received
59,236
Location
the beautiful wizoneland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
487,908
Fandom
divewavs2u
Gender
Male
Pronouns
kkongsuni's yeobo
noooo don't preassure me like that, I'm sorry if the thread title was misleading! :sadcat:

I can try to change it for future installmennts :sanapray:
nooo,, i'm so sorry if you feel that way. but yeah we wanna pressure you to make one :haylul: jkjkjkjkkk
it's okay, it's clickbait thread after all :pandaleave:
 
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: Moguri and fdonce

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,803
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread