Mom Vs. kopop (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My mom don't really care as long as I enjoy something and if it not anything that actually harmful. She don't listen to K-pop where she know who the artists is. She listen to it when it come on the radio. I grew up watching anime though cuz my family is part Japanese.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My mom don't really care as long as I enjoy something and if it not anything that actually harmful. She don't listen to K-pop where she know who the artists is. She listen to it when it come on the radio. I grew up watching anime though cuz my family is part Japanese.
i started with dragon ball z every morning when i was 6. i remember the only time i got up by myself was to watch dragon ball z then the cancel the show. So i had to watch anime myself and her we are 6 year later i'm still that perfectly un-perfect strange and wired tomboy and still that 6 year old except 6 year older :)
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
My mum likes that I like K-Pop (My step mum, also approves)
My mother is pretty chill with anything I tell her.

She thinks k-pop is cool.

Though I have noticed she likes some Asian music less than others.
Step mother pretty much only approves, because it has girls in it and boys are supposed to like girls : / (by her logic) sigh
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i started with dragon ball z every morning when i was 6. i remember the only time i got up by myself was to watch dragon ball z then the cancel the show. So i had to watch anime myself and her we are 6 year later i'm still that perfectly un-perfect strange and wired tomboy and still that 6 year old except 6 year older :)
I was more into Sailor Moon and Card captor when I was little. I didn't start getting into Dragon Ball Z until I was in middle school.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,594
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,402
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
my mom is more into classical music and metal so obviously K-pop is not her lane (though when i loudly played a day6 album, she said she liked it a lot), but she doesn't mind me listening to it. i don't think she cares about it that much because it's just music after all. also k-pop is not the only thing i listen to.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread