Rukia Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 8,782 Reactions Received 6,809 Location StarlightGalaxy Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 20 April 2019 #1 Reactions: Skinnny and Sana
Sana #1 Sana Stan . Joined 6 March 2019 Messages 3,439 Reactions Received 11,871 Location Germany Website www.kpopsource.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @mysteric 20 April 2019 #2 I would insert a picture of me coming out of my mom when I was born, but noone took a picture sadly Reactions: Belgizen and Skinnny
RainbowDevil Lucifers Favorite Son . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 5,597 Reactions Received 18,451 Location Serbia Cards View Profile KS Coins -52 Fandom Multi-king Gender Male Ship @Kaikat 20 April 2019 #3 It hurts seeing this picture Reactions: Skinnny
Skinnny . Joined 10 November 2018 Messages 4,566 Reactions Received 27,371 Location Eden Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 20 April 2019 #4 Oh my
Belgizen Doyoung's wifey . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 12,760 Reactions Received 31,598 Location Doyoung's Bed Cards View Profile KS Coins 46,298 Fandom NCTzen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 20 April 2019 #5 Keynam said: I would insert a picture of me coming out of my mom when I was born, but noone took a picture sadly Click to expand... this hurts Reactions: Skinnny and Sana
Keynam said: I would insert a picture of me coming out of my mom when I was born, but noone took a picture sadly Click to expand... this hurts