- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
aww love you toojen i freakin love you![]()
![]()
![]()
is there anything we don't have in common
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
no wonder we are the perfect in law duo
love those.I don’t know if you did it or not but you should give a try to their early b-sides (before Bboom Boom) ans to the Baam EP. There are a lot of gems in it.
I really have been obsessed with all lolHi, you again! Could you suggest me your favorite title tracks by Momoland? The name is funny because it reminds me of Twice's Momo. I think they may be worth checking out, especially considering that you like them too. Thanks!
I will check a few then, thanks!I really have been obsessed with all lolI would honestly just recommend checking out all the titles.
Hi, you again! Could you suggest me your favorite title tracks by Momoland? The name is funny because it reminds me of Twice's Momo. I think they may be worth checking out, especially considering that you like them too. Thanks!