News Momoland will have their first comeback as OT6 later this month (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
On December 10, MOMOLAND’s agency, MLD Entertainment, released a statement announcing the comeback. A representative said, “MOMOLAND will release a new single at the end of this month. They will be promoting the single on music programs.”

The comeback will be the group’s first with only six members, as Taeha and Yeonwoo both departed the group at the end of November. Daisy is currently still working with the agency regarding her contract and will not be participating in the comeback.

Despite the setbacks, MOMOLAND won the AAA Choice for Singers at the 2019 Asia Artist Awards. Their last comeback was in March of this year, snagging several music show wins with their title track “I’m So Hot.”

Source​
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
If I were Daisy, I'd just leave at this point. Not sure if it's worth staying with the agency/group after the way she's been treated.

Also, just a single and not a mini. I guess MLD wants to test the waters first with 6 members. Hope the single does well, otherwise I'm not sure what the future holds for Momoland.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Company is rly testing out their luck there. Member leaves can always be controversial, and now there is 3 between comebacks and it even seems company's fault and less what the members wanted.. :jisoosmh:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
sad for daisy but I have been missing some momoland
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread