MV Momoland's I'm So Hot MV released! (1 Viewer)

Rank Im so hot!

  • 10

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • 9

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • 8

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • 7

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • 6

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • 5

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • 4

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • 3

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1

    Votes: 1 3.4%

  • Total voters
    29

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I like it enough but wanted to love it :yolk:

It's good enough I guess, the vocals are far better and get more focus this time, the visuals too, esp. Ahin :sj_weary:

But the verses and chorus aren't THAT memorable :pepecry1:

I'd give this like a 7/10, I like it but won't stand out after some time passes- kinda like the latest DIA song, Weki Meki's Crush, Cherry Bullet's Q&A etc. :pepecry1:

But I hope they do well, Momoland deserves better :maheart:

@dooh where are you? :sanapray:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Easily my personal fave from them.

I don't follow Momoland and while Bboom Bboom and Baam were both okay, this song and MV is on another level!

I only know Nancy, Yeonwoo and JooE from this group. Who are the others?

6/10. I'll certainly pay more attention to them and follow this comeback on chart shows etc.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
The first rap break was different and interesting. I like the sound of the chorus.

I also liked the vocal parts where they had the retro mics.

However, I watched the live also. And the choreo really is not impressing me... :pepeslippy:

I liked the song overall.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I FREAKING LOVE THIS!!!

What a talented group. Slay them vocals :sj_weary: Slay them rap
 

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
.
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
2,778
Reactions Received
11,243
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i was waiting like a stupid bish MMLD-E to post the M/V on their official YT Channel and was wondering " where is the M/V " thx oppa @Ozymandias reminding & tagging me here, cuz he knows i am a merry. :pandalove::pandalove:




i listened multiple times now..
( btw i am not a music expert, i dont even know the right terms, sorry for that ) :pandabeg:
1st time: i like the chorus, rest dunno
2nd time: actually it suits the girls really good specially the goofy and fun parts !
3rd time: liking it more and more, M/V colors, stages, and the girls look really beautiful ! visuals !!
4th time: o wow its better than i thought, but outfits could be better.....
5th time: did i mention I LOVE the chorus !!
6th time: the vocals are really good, well done.
....
llama_twerkllama_twerkllama_twerkllama_twerk
..
:llama_prance:llama_twerk:llama_prance:llama_twerk
.
:llama_laugh: i was afraid of this comeback, but it turned out better then i thought, even this song wont be as big as Bboom Bboom and go viral, still i like it more than baam, btw every group has their one song hard to catch. Right now i would rate it 7/10.

I need to listen to the rest of the mini album.

btw: Daisy and Taeha missing so sad. :pandabeg::pandabeg:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
i was waiting like a stupid bish MMLD-E to post the M/V on their official YT Channel and was wondering " where is the M/V " thx oppa @Ozymandias reminding & tagging me here, cuz he knows i am a merry. :pandalove::pandalove:




i listened multiple times now..
( btw i am not a music expert, i dont even know the right terms, sorry for that ) :pandabeg:
1st time: i like the chorus, rest dunno
2nd time: actually it suits the girls really good specially the goofy and fun parts !
3rd time: liking it more and more, M/V colors, stages, and the girls look really beautiful ! visuals !!
4th time: o wow its better than i thought, but outfits could be better.....
5th time: did i mention I LOVE the chorus !!
6th time: the vocals are really good, well done.
....
llama_twerkllama_twerkllama_twerkllama_twerk
..
:llama_prance:llama_twerk:llama_prance:llama_twerk
.
:llama_laugh: i was afraid of this comeback, but it turned out better then i thought, even this song wont be as big as Bboom Bboom and go viral, still i like it more than baam, btw every group has their one song hard to catch. Right now i would rate it 7/10.

I need to listen to the rest of the mini album.

btw: Daisy and Taeha missing so sad. :pandabeg::pandabeg:
We rated it the same, it's a good comeback, and I got some serious T-ara vibes again. Which isn't a bad thing tbh, T-ara filled a niche which is currently absent from Kpop and if Momoland have decided to carry on that legacy then I'm all for it :sanapray:

I need to listen a few more times too, might even grow on me :pandalove:
 

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
.
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
2,778
Reactions Received
11,243
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
We rated it the same, it's a good comeback, and I got some serious T-ara vibes again. Which isn't a bad thing tbh, T-ara filled a niche which is currently absent from Kpop and if Momoland have decided to carry on that legacy then I'm all for it :sanapray:

I need to listen a few more times too, might even grow on me :pandalove:
Right, some songs need time to grow, others hit you du du du :llama_thug:

f.e. i rated Dalla Dalla from itzy personally 4/10 the first time, it grew on me so much and now its a 9/10.
Apink's - %% was 10/10 the first time i listened to it.
7/10 for I'm so hot is solid, it might go 8/10, :pandahappy::pandahappy::pandalove:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Right, some songs need time to grow, others hit you du du du :llama_thug:

f.e. i rated Dalla Dalla from itzy personally 4/10 the first time, it grew on me so much and now its a 9/10.
Apink's - %% was 10/10 the first time i listened to it.
7/10 for I'm so hot is solid, it might go 8/10, :pandahappy::pandahappy::pandalove:
Yeah Dalla Dalla was like a 8 for me, now it's still like 8.5, so not much has changed :yolk:, but Eung Eung and Bon Bon Chocolat were straight 10s :sj_weary:

CLC No and IDLE Senorita were around the 4-5/10 initially and are now like 7 so songs do grow :maheart:

I hope I'm so Hot grows on me, I want Momoland to do well :pandalove:

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread