- Joined
- 19 November 2021
- Messages
- 15,604
- Reactions Received
- 18,866
- Location
- In Intak's arms uwu
- Website
- mintakyy.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 27,584
- Fandom
- P1eceVillain+
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- ALL OF THEM
ah so if you connect your spotify to the forum, anyone can see what you're listening to.
Oh okay. Thank you.ah so if you connect your spotify to the forum, anyone can see what you're listening to.
and i'm happy others on here are enjoying reason like I am uwu
hope that makes sense?![]()
lol all good.Oh okay. Thank you.
I don't use spotify anyway lol.
finally someone like meOh okay. Thank you.
I don't use spotify anyway lol.
Youtube, iTunes, CDs. Things like that.lol all good.
how do you listen? Youtube and apple music seem popular.
finally someone like me![]()
i leech off my dad's premium payment on yt music. he said he didn't like spotify so i didn't have much of a choice haha! it is very rare these days, ntmy 2 fellow extinct species <3Youtube, iTunes, CDs. Things like that.
Oh wow! Nice to meet you. It's so rare to find someone who doesn't use Spotify lol.
Lol! Good ol' dad.i leech off my dad's premium payment on yt music. he said he didn't like spotify so i didn't have much of a choice haha! it is very rare these days, ntmy 2 fellow extinct species <3
you mentioned cds too! do you have a lot?Lol! Good ol' dad.
<3
Wow! You responded quickly lol. I hadn't even clicked off the page yet lol.you mentioned cds too! do you have a lot?
super fast writer lolWow! You responded quickly lol. I hadn't even clicked off the page yet lol.
I do have a lot. I think it's the nostalgia about them really. There's something sweet about them lol.
Lol. makes sense.super fast writer lol
that's nice! i wish i had more, but i just started collecting some. k-pop cds are just so easy collect when they come with so many collectibles like pcs and stickers.
not my wallet suffering if i put them on christmas and birthday listLol. makes sense.
Oh that's cool! Honestly most of my CDs are western artists and I have been collecting since I was younger. For kpop I limited myself to collecting physicals from one group only because I am a multi and didn't think my wallet would forgive me if I tried collecting albums from all my groups lol.
That's true. Kpop collectibles are really cool.
Ah, that's a good plan! Good thinking lol.not my wallet suffering if i put them on christmas and birthday listthat's how i get away with my big collection haha! cds for music were slowly going away when i was youn and by the time i was old enough to be really interested in music, it was mostly radio and streaming services (though radio is also slowly withering away). i just started collecting like 2yrs ago! if i could buy a western cd, i would get britney spears' oops i did it again. i love all the songs in this album.
well i was three yrs old in 2010 soAh, that's a good plan! Good thinking lol.
Oh really? It was well into the 2010s that I could find the latest CDs at my local store. I guess it was just lucky lol. Autumn Goodbye is my all time favorite Britney track. She has so many bangers but I have never gotten tired of listening to that song lol.
Lol that's okay.well i was three yrs old in 2010 soi'm just super young lol! i haven't listened to all her tracks but i remembered loving her songs when i was younger and now that i can listen to any song at any time on yt it's much easier. i love her songs stronger, what u see i what u get, overprotected, i run away & lonely. i tried listening to her whole baby one more time... album but couldn't get into it as much. i'll try autumn goodbye when i have time, never heard of it before!
yes and it's not as expensive as buying as cd each timeLol that's okay.YT makes it so much easier to find music old and new, it's so helpful lol. Those are good songs. It's okay, I don't remember many songs on that album except Autumn Goodbye lol. Let me know what you think if you do check it out.
Very true lol. No problem. You too. Have a good sleep when you get it.yes and it's not as expensive as buying as cd each timei'll listen to autumn goodbye when i wake up tomorrow ☀ ty for the recommendation, have a good night! (or rather evening? it says 4pm30 for your time)