- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 202
- Reactions Received
- 806
- Website
- plug.dj
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Visuals
- Gender
- Female
Can you live for three weeks, on approximately 16 USD?
Well, that's my plan pretty much, and I have managed to stretch it a couple times already, though everything is expensive as hell, luckilly the first thing I got when I got paid was to buy 1.6 kg's of chicken filet and a small sack of rice, so if push comes to shove, I'll survive, but not luxuriously. But if I hadn't done that, it probably wouldn't, then I'd literally have to starve and live on just cereal.Hmm I think yes... the currency for our money is smaller than USD so I can if I don’t go out. Not a pleasure tho.
How about you?![]()
What if you didn't live with your parents?Yes because I live with my parents
![]()
I mean it depends on what I need to pay for, if I need to pay for shelter or something hell no but if I just need to pay for food and assume I have other things...then no actually. Unless I starved myself which I could do but I think Id probably die.Well, that's my plan pretty much, and I have managed to stretch it a couple times already, though everything is expensive as hell, luckilly the first thing I got when I got paid was to buy 1.6 kg's of chicken filet and a small sack of rice, so if push comes to shove, I'll survive, but not luxuriously. But if I hadn't done that, it probably wouldn't, then I'd literally have to starve and live on just cereal.
A small fillet a day with some rice. XD
Milk and cereal will sustain me together with the filet.
What if you didn't live with your parents?![]()
Well, had it not been for my amazing portion controlling, tea drinking, water drinking, everything to cut down in hunger and snacking urges, it wouldn't be possible as I live in the 4th most expensive country to live in. :pepehelp:My groceries are usually 12 euros for 4 days so idk it'd be hard. In other hand my country is bit expensive so maybe u can get more with 16usd idk.
I need that country to move into my country and make it cheap.This heavily depends on country you're from. Here, easily.
We also earn $1.7 per hour.I need that country to move into my country and make it cheap.![]()
Knew there was a catch. :pepehug1:We also earn $1.7 per hour.
My mom is like that too, kinda, she works at a grocery store so the freezer is full of food which are close to expiration date, cause then she can get it for free or at least at a reduced price. But yea, allowed, you survive!Well of I'm still allowed to eat stuff I have at home then yes.
If I have to buy food for 3 weeks with 16 usd then no.
Like if I can still eat my stuff at home I only need to buy bread for 3 weeks with those 16 usd because our fridge and freezer is full. I live with my dad & my grandma and we just bought 10kg of meat just a week ago. We don't really go in the store every day so we buy a bunch of stuff at once like 7 boxes of rice and stuff like that.
We're well prepared if like... zombie apocalypse happens lol.
my rich mommaAbsolutely not- I eat wild caught salmon twice a week and 1 lb. of it at my store is $35.
More like your stupid Momma who burns up all her money on expensive food.my rich momma:BREAD::pepeaww:
Why wild caught salmon though?More like your stupid Momma who burns up all her money on expensive food.![]()