@Monbebe
Day ♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡ . . . Joined 20 October 2018 Messages 126,058 Reactions Received 53,011 Cards View Profile KS Coins 524,535 Ship @Nina Wreck @badcrookshanks 26 September 2023 #1 @Monbebe Reactions: Nina and Ahsoka
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,040 Reactions Received 52,508 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 200,975 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 26 September 2023 #2 that is one cool glow stick!
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,383 Reactions Received 151,392 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 26 September 2023 #3 Tbh I really don’t care for their new logo Reactions: Nina
Nina 🧜🏼♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄 . . . . . . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 43,283 Reactions Received 75,377 Location In the OCEAN Cards View Profile KS Coins 141,789 Pronouns Fish/Mermaid Ship @Day 27 September 2023 #4 I liked the crown better not like im gonna get a lightstick I saw a comment that said caratbong v3 was in its mx era and mondoongi v3 is in its svt era i guess more to add to the monteen folder
I liked the crown better not like im gonna get a lightstick I saw a comment that said caratbong v3 was in its mx era and mondoongi v3 is in its svt era i guess more to add to the monteen folder