Teaser MONSTA X 몬스타엑스 'Beautiful Liar' MV Teaser #1 (1 Viewer)

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
OOOHH LOOKS SO GOOD!!!!!
 
D

Deleted member 4423

I'll be honest, I never watch these. I'll look at the teaser photos but for the MVs I always wait until it is actually out to watch it lol.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Myth

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
I'll be honest, I never watch these. I'll look at the teaser photos but for the MVs I always wait until it is actually out to watch it lol.
that's fair. Makes it more of a surprise.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted member 4423

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread