Searching Monsta X Hyungwon for trade (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Monsta X Hyungwon for trade. Quite rare, only 2 out so far :jenniesmug:
I would trade for Sunmi 3 or 5, BIGBANG (except GD), 2NE1, T-ara, BAP, (G)I-dle (except Shuhua and Soojin)
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Well I got two BTS members in the last three days and Eunwoo so... :sanathink:
Those are pretty valuable, hope you find/found some good trades :susPepe:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Those are pretty valuable, hope you find/found some good trades :susPepe:
yeah I could get Wonho, Hitomi and someone else who I don't remember :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Monsta X Hyungwon for trade. Quite rare, only 2 out so far :jenniesmug:
I would trade for Sunmi 3 or 5, BIGBANG (except GD), 2NE1, T-ara, BAP, (G)I-dle (except Shuhua and Soojin)
Hmmm I could give you Miyeon for him but I'd probably cry after... Lemme get my card for today and I'll tell ya after
@RainbowDevil isn't he your ult bias? Or atleast he was lol.
He do indeed be that... but I'd have to give up Miyeon which is sad...
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Hmmm I could give you Miyeon for him but I'd probably cry after... Lemme get my card for today and I'll tell ya after

He do indeed be that... but I'd have to give up Miyeon which is sad...
Sure, take your time and see what you get :maheart:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread