Trading Monsta X Minhyuk for Trade (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Looking for:
Top Priority:
SHINee's Minho
Miss A Min
Sunmi 2, 5
Gfriend Yerin, Eunha
DC Siyeon, Yoohyeon
Any f(x)

Medium/High Priority:
Infinite L, Dongwoo, Hoya
Any Oh My Girl
Any CLC
Any fromis_9

Low Priority:
Any Itzy
Any 2ne1
Taeyeon 1,3,4,5
Any Winner
Any Apink
Any aespa
PRISTIN's Roa, Yehana, Xiyeon, Nayoung, Yuha, Eunwoo, Kyulkyung,
(G)I-DLE Miyeon, Soojin, Minnie
Any Ladies Code

I will also take any NCT members I do not have right now.​
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul and Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread