COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation Monsta X: Study with Wonho (studyspo) (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
HE SERIOUSLY DID THIS??? omg, Monsta X.... have I ever had any doubts? this man is amazing.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
that face of despair :D. all of us have been there :D. but it is awesome how much they are trying and how much they are supporting their fans! @honeyfornomoney

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
their music is really good and they seem really nice, I just can´t warm up to them just yet, but Wonho ....man, he is really trying, I´ll give him that. I´m one step close from hugging him virtually :D.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I mean, he's an absolute angel, but he's also no longer a member of Monsta X.
oh sorry for misinformation. as you can see I really need to read more about them. thank you for correcting the info.

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Weneebebe
Pronouns
Any
oh sorry for misinformation. as you can see I really need to read more about them. thank you for correcting the info.
Don't worry about it, it was a VERY crappy situation and especially for newer fans, might not be know.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Don't worry about it, it was a VERY crappy situation and especially for newer fans, might not be know.
I´ll read about it later, but he seems to be doing ok?! I understand it is all part of marketing ,but he seems like a genuinely good guy.

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Weneebebe
Pronouns
Any
I´ll read about it later, but he seems to be doing ok?! I understand it is all part of marketing ,but he seems like a genuinely good guy.
Wonho being such a good guy is why he is still able to be in the industry. Accusations were made against him last year, and they were so out of sorts with his character that fans fought to get him back, knowing there was no way he could be guilty. Everyone was right about him, too. As far as I know, he's the only idol to leave due to a scandal, be totally cleared, AND return to the industry to have a successful solo career.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Wonho being such a good guy is why he is still able to be in the industry. Accusations were made against him last year, and they were so out of sorts with his character that fans fought to get him back, knowing there was no way he could be guilty. Everyone was right about him, too. As far as I know, he's the only idol to leave due to a scandal, be totally cleared, AND return to the industry to have a successful solo career.
more reasons to love him. I think I have had one of his songs in my recommendations. I hate those messy situations, same with B.I. ... sometimes the world can turn against one person so fast. glad he had made him and glad his fans are so strong and supportive. respect.

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Weneebebe
Pronouns
Any
more reasons to love him. I think I have had one of his songs in my recommendations. I hate those messy situations, same with B.I. ... sometimes the world can turn against one person so fast. glad he had made him and glad his fans are so strong and supportive. respect.
I mean, the person who was involved with B.I.'s issue was dating the one who started Wonho's problems. I will never, ever get over how very lucky Wenee are to have Wonho with us.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I mean, the person who was involved with B.I.'s issue was dating the one who started Wonho's problems. I will never, ever get over how very lucky Wenee are to have Wonho with us.
but are the members still friendly with one another? I hope they did not cut him off completely? any news about that?

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Weneebebe
Pronouns
Any
but are the members still friendly with one another? I hope they did not cut him off completely? any news about that?
OT7 was seen out for dinner together once, but a very small number of fans spammed the fancafe demanding that the members apologize for hanging out with him, so things are....not great. I'm sure they're probably still quite friendly with each other behind the scenes, they all use the same gym. As for any interactions nowadays, they don't happen. That one incident seemed to be enough to prevent any sort of acknowledgement at all. Even when Wonho debuted, he had no interaction w/Minhyuk, who is one of the Inkigayo MCs. It makes me angry af.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
OT7 was seen out for dinner together once, but a very small number of fans spammed the fancafe demanding that the members apologize for hanging out with him, so things are....not great. I'm sure they're probably still quite friendly with each other behind the scenes, they all use the same gym. As for any interactions nowadays, they don't happen. That one incident seemed to be enough to prevent any sort of acknowledgement at all. Even when Wonho debuted, he had no interaction w/Minhyuk, who is one of the Inkigayo MCs. It makes me angry af.
seriously some people need a therapy. why would should he forbidden to hang out with people who he grew up and considers friends? this side of the business makes me so angry. the artists are not allowed to live normal lives. even if they see each other, they have to do so in hidden places because those dumb so-called-fans would find them and demand APOLOGY (?) for basic human rights? I´m sorry for the rant, I know you probably don´t need to hear that, but omg.

This is just putting things into perspective for me. I watched Wonho cooking and found his struggles charming (though he is a better cook than I´m), he seemed so diligent and hard-working and now he is putting up a video where he is trying to help out the stressed out fans with studying. Man, I admire that. Is there a way to send karma points or fairy dust or whatever, ugh?! I´ll just go and read his thread tomorrow, if there is any.

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Weneebebe
Pronouns
Any
seriously some people need a therapy. why would should he forbidden to hang out with people who he grew up and considers friends? this side of the business makes me so angry. the artists are not allowed to live normal lives. even if they see each other, they have to do so in hidden places because those dumb so-called-fans would find them and demand APOLOGY (?) for basic human rights? I´m sorry for the rant, I know you probably don´t need to hear that, but omg.

This is just putting things into perspective for me. I watched Wonho cooking and found his struggles charming (though he is a better cook than I´m), he seemed so diligent and hard-working and now he is putting up a video where he is trying to help out the stressed out fans with studying. Man, I admire that. Is there a way to send karma points or fairy dust or whatever, ugh?! I´ll just go and read his thread tomorrow, if there is any.
Believe me, there is SO much wrong with this industry and the amount of power and sway fans hold, and I hate every single second of it.

If you need any more info, I have pretty much all of it, I'm the Wonho expert around here. He's truly the most kind, caring, genuine idol out there and he deserves all of the love and support.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Believe me, there is SO much wrong with this industry and the amount of power and sway fans hold, and I hate every single second of it.

If you need any more info, I have pretty much all of it, I'm the Wonho expert around here. He's truly the most kind, caring, genuine idol out there and he deserves all of the love and support.
I´m about to go to sleep, but I´m be glad to listen to some song recommendations ♥. thank you so much for your help !!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread