- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
As of now what month do you think had the best releases?
What month had the worst releases in your opinion?
I'd like to know your reasonings too!
So for me, I think October was probably the worst one for me just because a lot of the songs that were released that I enjoyed came out later in the month so I didn't really listen to them much before the end of the month.
I think this month is probably the best one just because of EXO's comeback and Gugudan's too!
What month had the worst releases in your opinion?
I'd like to know your reasonings too!
So for me, I think October was probably the worst one for me just because a lot of the songs that were released that I enjoyed came out later in the month so I didn't really listen to them much before the end of the month.
I think this month is probably the best one just because of EXO's comeback and Gugudan's too!